Wednesday, February 04, 2009

True Friend


Don't have to hide who I really am
I'm safe with you and I'm willing to share
That you make me smile, you make me laugh
These are somethings that shows me you care

When you talk, you look me straight in the eye
Your words are comforting, sincere, and true
You know what you want and you'll take the risk
To achieve greater heights, I support you

I know you'll lend me your shoulder to cry
When things are down and no one's around
You hold my hand and help me understand
A true friend indeed, I have found

We rise to triumph, we may fall astray
Materials and wealth can be taken away
But there are people who sticks with you through it all
You can't put a price, that's what friends are for

I truly appreciate who you are
My dear friend, our friendship goes far
No matter what happens, whatever may be
You'll be written in my life's story

I pray that God will keep you safe
And give you strength throughout to day
Walk with the lord, remember to pray
We'll meet in near future, somehow, someday




This Poem is written by a very special friend that left to Australia on 31th Jan 2009..
Charity is the name of the dearest friend..
When your gone, things haven't been bad..
You're starting a new life there, and I'll continue mine here..


Well.. You know what happen on the 31th of Jan..
No need me to say more about what happen..

Long story short.. The whole January is been the best time I ever had,
but 31th of Jan things has change..


Will update more soon..

Regards- Ivs Thomaz

-PeAcE

No comments: