Thursday, August 14, 2008

.............


Somethings has been really wrong,

Things that i've done before..

But now,

Well you want it.. Fine!!

I take it and respect it..

Sigh..

God..

Help me to change everything,
Forget everything that happen before pls..
I really regret for doing everything,
Give me a brand new start pls!! Help Me, Thanks!!

Now..

14 August 2008,

Haha,

My Freaking birthday is coming man..

Wat to do,

Wat to do,

13 more dayz!!

So many things i haven't achieve..

DAMN IT!!

So what man, birthday sucks to me anyways.. always the same thing.. every same thing happen in august,

The bad stuff..

Always happen in august!!

Anyways..

HEY, THOMAZ CHEE, B-BOY BLUR!! WAKE UP FROM ALL YOUR FANCY DREAMS!! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO IN LIFE, YOUR AIMS, YOUR PASSION. WAT DO YOU LOVE THE MOST IN LIFE!! IS DANCING!! DANCING MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! REMEMBER THAT!! WAKE UP!!! CHANGE THE WORLD, PROVE THAT DANCING IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! REMEMBER THAT!!!!

Well, well, well..

Ppl..

I'm very sry to disappoint everyone of you,

Thomaz,

Is now coming back on track,

Heartless but the love and passion is always there for DANCING!!

-PeAcE

-Life -FUCKING- Go On Man-

Cheerz..

No comments: