Sunday, July 27, 2008

MiX FeElInGs!

= / = \

Hmmm...

Mix Feelings..

Dunno why..

Love to think alot but as well hate it..

Just too much on my mind..

Well.. I'm sry Prince, just remember tat I won't give up so easily.. I'm a man to my words..

SIGH!!!

So Tired..

Today when to eat crab.. Haha.. That's right after training.. Hmm.. Tired Tired Tired.. Miss u Prince.. Hmm... Love Love Love.. So hard and Sometimes unexplainable.. But anyway Prince.. I'll always be there if i could, always love you.. Well I'm not omnipresent right? You gotta work well for ur future, me too.. So work hard together ya.. I know we need more time as friends.. I always understand that.. = )

Well thats all for today..

**Even after all this time

The sun never says to the earth "you owe me".

Look what happens with a Love like that!

- It lights the whole Sky
.**

-PeAcE

-Live Goes On-

No comments: