Friday, September 15, 2006

New Year Resolution
i guess no one believes in resolutions anymore... but i still. i still need to guide myself towards a better path this upcoming year. for last year i must say that i have not fullfilled all that i aimed for to change in myself. i find it troubling that rather than being changed for the better, i became closer to being worse and very far from the person i want to be. i pray for God's guidance since i am literally nothing without Him. If everything else fails, i know i still have Him. So... for the upcoming year 2006 these are what i have hoped to change.
passion - as i observed in the past, most of my failures rooted to loss of interest. Sad to say but i still don't know why or what it takes me to put my mind into something. Maybe the fact that my past is coming after me... i hope not.
cleanin out my closet - as i have said i became a worse person that i am since before. i lied, cheated, fooled everybody around me. i have kept secrets that i know would hurt everybody i know. i want to let "it" out, i just need the courage to do so.
take my commitments by the heart - all of my resolutions are indeed not taken by the heart. but i still like to make them anyway for me to see or analyze myself. truth is i cannot decipher myself sometimes. maybe i should start with this hmmm... = )
i only have two years for now because im still makin up for the resolutions for last year. i hope that my friends help me attain my goals. i'm really positive that this resolution will work out fine since i did not need to keep them by memory anymore.... Just looking forward to next year... a better year.. but by starting now......

No comments: